A changing bag.
An essential piece of equipment that every mother has. Let’s face it ladies when you have a baby we can kiss the handbag goodbye and say hello to the practical frumpy ugly changing bag. The handbag get’s pushed to the back of the cupboard for at least the first year of having a baby. Your purse get’s thrown into the changing bag along with the nappies, bottles wipes and everything else that gets crammed in their that is ‘essential’.
Your average changing bag is just plain old ‘naff’. Don’t get me wrong I am currently using the changing bag that came with my pushchair. It’s bright yellow with black leaves over it, it matches the material of the pram but it lacks in the stylish department. The fun and practical department it ticks all the boxes but that style it just doesn’t cut the mustard.
When you become a mum it’s easy to fall into the trap of becoming ‘mumsy’. I have, and still am in the ‘mumsy’ stage of having kids. But their are ways we can still have style and be ‘mumsy’ at the same time. Why should we conform to the ‘mumsy’ changing bag as well, isn’t the fact we don’t have time to put make up on or can’t wear anything nice without it having puke stains on it. Thank you babies for that.
It’s time I had a nice new changing bag that checks a few more boxes other than fun and functional. I have searched and these are MY top 10 stylish changing bags that don’t scream ‘mumsy’.
top 10 non mumsy changing bags
- Storsak Sofia changing bag – £250 – John Lewis
2. Summer infant midnight Moroccan changing bag – £34.99 – Mothercare
3. Babymoov style maternity bag – £49.99 _Mothercare
4. Mamas and Papas Parker changing bag – £99 – Mothercare
5. Pink Lining Notting hill tote busy bee £75 – Amazon
6. Storsak Elizabeth changing bag – £199.95 – John Lewis
7. Nova Harley Luxury changing bag Brisbane – £177.99 – Amazon
8. Lassig Green Label Urban Bag – £99.95 – Kiddicare
9. Isoki changing bag – £59.95 – Kiddicare
10. Babymoov glitter bag – £84.99 – House of Fraser
This post contains affiliate links, this means if you make a purchase through the links I may be compensated with a few pennies with no extra cost to yourself.