March,March,March. Easter is just around the corner. Mother’s day is edging closer and BG1 turns 8.
This month yet again is set to be a busy month.
So how did we get on with our February 2017 bucket list.
February 2017 Bucket List
- Home date night for valentines day. One marked off February list! The hubby bought me a silver rose that I could keep forever and shopping trip with my sister. I had instructions not to come home until I had bought something for myself. A bag, pair of shoes, underwear, and 3 tops later I arrived home to a home cooked 3 course meal. It was beautiful. Not bad going Hubby.
- Go Cinema to watch 50 shades!!! Seen it. Loved it. Much better than the first.
- Put down wood flooring in the hallway. We now have wood flooring in the hallway. YAY!!! But I didn’t do it. My dad came to rescue and put the flooring down for me.
- Clean out small bedroom for BG2 to move into. I tidied the room and then LM went and messed it again. It needs painting and the she can move rooms.
- Try something new (anything!) I was going to try felting this month as my try something new, but each month moves faster than the last and I don’t seem to get anything done.
What’s on our march 2017 bucket list
- Celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary
- Prepare for Easter
- Celebrate mothers day
- Try something new (2nd attempt)
- Work our way through the February 2017 bucket list
Let’s not forget the year bucket list!
2017 bucket list
I have done a years bucket list in addition to my regular bucket list.
- a night away with the hubby
- girlie night at the cinema
date nightWe had a date night in January and went to a Chinese restaurant. It was lovely. I love using chopsticks. The hubby can’t use them so I also got to make fun of him.
- finish first draft of book
- refurbish the bathroom
- go ice skating
- see a comedian
- BG2 Christening
- have a cocktail night
- save enough money to move house
- go on a family weekend away
- take a trip to Boscastle
- Finish the garden
- Lose 2st
- Organise the downstairs cupboard
- Watch a theatre show
- visit the zoo
- see fireworks
- try upcycling
- sew something
- read a new book every month