The fall is here, the leaves are turning golden and falling from the tree. The weather has been quite mild and I have yet to get out my thick winter coat yet. We have seen a few days of rain but the sun still shines through. I am set for a busy next few months getting prepared for Christmas. My favourite time of year. Is it wrong to want to listen to Christmas songs already?
We had a rather short bucket list for September 2017 so how did we do?
September 2017 Bucket List
- Write 250 words a day on my story. The one I have been writing for a while now and spend more time re-reading it than actually writing it. I didn’t quite get 250 words written every day, however, I did get another chapter done.
- Celebrate BG2s second birthday. Poor BG2 was poorly for her birthday so we didn’t get to go to soft play but she did enjoy her new presents and had a lovely day.
- Practice felting – my new craft I want to learn. I have started a felting project, and wire wrapped jewellery and cross stitch. I have been busy crafting this month and hope to continue
- Continue posting at least one blog post a week!! I have posted one post each week since writing my September bucket list which is a good start.
October 2017 bucket list
- Make krispie monster treats
- Go trick or treating
- continue to post once a week
- finish my cross stitch elf
- Finish a wire wrap necklace
- Finish my felted fairy
- Finish another chapter of my story
- Start preparing for Christmas
Again this month is fairly simple to complete. We will just be finishing off already started projects. Simple right?