Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the phone, and put down the biscuits I have just realised. Not only did I not do an April bucket list which would have contained Easter and chocolate goodness but I have yet to post a May one too. This is unacceptable and should be rectified immediately.
Quick round up of April.
If I did have an April to do list this is what it would have looked like.
- Decorate for Easter. – We didn’t get as festive as I would have liked. I worked all Easter weekend and it really didn’t feel like Easter at all. The only decorating we had was an Easter plaque and a bunny bunting.
- Have an Easter egg hunt – The kids loved their Easter egg hunt and I enjoy watching their little faces trying to find all the eggs.
- Make Easter Bonnets. – We didn’t get round to making Easter bonnets this time round as I was working a lot during the holiday. But the kids didn’t mind.
- Tidy the garden- We did tidy the garden and the lawn is soon to be laid. It will be ready in time for the summer holidays.
So here we go a tad late but better late than never
May 2017 bucket list
- Start a skillshare course
- plant some flowers
- wash the windows
- Have an alcoholic drink over the bank holiday! YEs really an alcoholic one.
- kill some bloomin flies that keep entering my house!
- create my first surface pattern design
- finish the current book I am reading
What does your May look like?